BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - FASTENERS
Our client is part of a market leading group; supplying a range of fasteners and fixings across construction, automotive and manufacturing sectors.
• Experienced in selling fasteners, ideally within the construction industry
• Meticulous attention to detail and used to effectively managing customer led projects
• Demonstrate an ability to negotiate and influence others both internally and externally
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with others
• Self-motivated and ambitious with good commercial acumen
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to be flexible, multi task and prioritise
• Proficient in the use of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
This is a field-based sales/business development role selling a high quality range of specialist products to roofing & cladding contractors, distributors, and system providers across the UK.
Excellent basic salary, plus package; bonus etc.
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.