RACKING INSTALLATIONS MANAGER
Global company within the materilas handling industry
• Hard-working, proactive, organized, dynamic, methodical, problem solving attitude and leadership.
• Demonstrated effective communication, analytical yet quick acting mind, attention to details, good listening
• Very strong knowledge and experience with CDM regulations and HSE for Warehouse Storage Solutions.
• 7+ years proven experience managing and co-ordinating racking assembly projects.
• 5+ years proven experience leading the Installations department.
• A desire to continuous learning and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to
• accomplish goals and work requirements.
• A Technical or Engineering background.
• Certifications: SMSTS, CSCS, IPAF, Forklift driving licence.
• Desirable: SEIRS and SEMA Racking Inspector certified.
• A proven track record in project performance.
• Travel across the UK.
• Software: Excel, Words, PowerPoint.
• Managing the Installations Department.
• Responsible for the teams co-ordinating and managing various sites under assembly
• Responsible for Health and Safety in the Installations Department.
• Overlooking Installations Budget.
• Continuous improvement in areas of opportunity.
• Assessing and training assembly companies.
• Site surveys.
• Assembly timing and projects programmes.
• Managing all technical documentation and manuals for assembly and service.
• Racking Inspections.
• Site management.
• Completing snagging lists and special assembly assistance to ensure final handover.
• Occasionally unloading materials on site.
40 - 45k plus car
Home Based - UK Wide
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.