SOFTWARE PROJECT ENGINEER
The company are an established Systems Integrator who are looking to continue to grow the business.
- 3 years of experience in PLC/SCADA programming
- Experience with some or all of the following:
- Siemens TIA Portal and/or WinCC
- Rockwell Studio 5000
- Mitsubishi PLCs/HMIs
- Has been sole developer in small to medium projects for full project lifecycle from concept
through to handover.
- Familiar with Industrial Ethernet networking, particularly Profinet
- Experience of design and configuration of SCADA as Server/Client system
- Working knowledge of Thin Client and Virtual Server configurations
- Working knowledge of other communications protocols such as Modbus
- Familiarity with Remote Desktop Services
- Has spent time on site commissioning projects
- Aptitude for understanding legacy PLC code (e.g. Gem80, Siemens S5) and ability to convert to modern systems
The role would suit software engineers in the early stages of their career
- The position is permanent and based in Stoke-on-Trent so the candidate would need to live
nearby or be prepared to relocate
- The role will involve some spells on site commissioning so the candidate must be
comfortable with this
- Required personal qualities:
- Collaborative and constructive problem solving attitude
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Team player but able to work alone where required
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.