ASSAY DEVELOPMENT SCIENTIST - MEDTECH
This is a genuinely unique opportunity to work as a key member of a medical & Healthcare technology Startup Company, who are looking to take a brand-new, disruptive, concept to market. The business is well backed and financed and is an exciting time in its development
• PhD in Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or a closely related discipline, or equivalent research, industrial or commercial experience
• Experience with array data analysis
• Experience with novel assay development
• Experience with analysis of clinical material from human subjects
• Knowledge of and experience with surface modification chemistries
The Assay Scientist will work as part of the R&D team to deliver their objectives. In particular the successful applicant will bring knowledge and expertiseto the development and implementation of core technologies.
Excellent basic salary, plus benefits (Bonus, equity, private health scheme, pension etc)
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.