leading providers of in vitro diagnostic solutions to the clinical laboratory market. We develop, manufacture and market innovative immunoassays and automated immunoassay technologies to improve diagnostic outcomes for patients.
You have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
You are inventive and resourceful, you know how to find solutions to problems quickly.
You have a real sense of contact and service (internal team, users, external service providers).
You are dynamic, autonomous, endowed with excellent analytical skills and pedagogical qualities.
You like to take initiatives, you are always friendly and courteous and you react with a smile even in the most delicate situations.
You feel at ease within a multicultural and multi-generational team.
Reporting to the Field Service Manager and in relation to all of the company's departments, your main missions will be:
· Provide second-level technical support to all technical services (IDS, distributors, partners) by phone, mail Train Instrumentation Support Technicians and Technical Support Technicians from IDS subsidiaries and distributors, partners.
If necessary, ensure preventive, curative, installation and removal interventions for customers (internal or external).
· If necessary, ensure software and hardware updates according to internal data and recommendations and the Technical Support schedule.
Collaborate closely with Technical Support
· Ensure the appointments planned by Technical Support.
· Ensure the proper functioning of products (instruments, reagents, etc.) in the field.
· Complete user training.
· Provide hotlines if needed.
· Manage its schedule of preventive visits.
- Technical documents
· Develop, write, maintain and distribute Technical manuals, Service Memo, TS note in connection with the various services.
Develop and monitor spare parts lists.
- Commercial support
· Maintain continuous communication with Export sales managers, in particular concerning the coordination of activities and pending complaints.
Technical skills required
Electronics, automation, Fluidics, Mechanics
· Computer skills
· Professional English
Holder of a bac +2 / BTS in electronics, electrotechnics or in the field of life sciences with option applied electronics or automation engineering, you are autonomous, educator, organized and rigorous with a good mind team.
up to 52k (Euro) basic with additional benefits
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.