" A well established, manufacturing business with a global reach Long term growth plans with potential for further expansion within the team
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Have a commercial attitude to working within a Finance Department and be able to demonstrate a history of building strong commercial relationships outside their own organisation.
• Work within a business that is highly customer-focused and with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
• Be pro-active in identifying risks or areas where improvements can be made
• Production of monthly Management Accounts for senior management and preparation of various month-end reconciliations.
• Perform Credit control duties on large and medium-sized customers
• Manage payroll and employees' attendance record administration
• Work closely with suppliers and processing international payments•
• Work closely with colleagues based overseas
• Work closely with the supply chain to manage and control inventory levels
• Input into production of year-end Statutory Accounts and liaising with Auditors
• Complete Intra-Stat and EC Sales list submissions
• Be familiar with the general concepts of an ERP package within a manufacturing environment
• Have an intermediate or above knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Be a strong team player and have the ability to form good working relationships across the business
Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant .
• You will be working within a very positive team environment across a variety of functions therefore excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required across all levels and channels.
• You will be a qualified or part qualified Accountant through ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent experience.
• A positive, can-do attitude with the ability to work to deadlines is essential.
• Opportunities to take on further responsibilities and medium-term career progression.
circa 35k basic, with holidays and pension contribution
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.