DESIGN COORDINATOR - SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff in their development and training - Good understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite - Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this post.
- Proven Ability to manage large multi disciplined integrated Technology / Security Design Projects.
- Ability to interpret specifications and contract requirements and deliver fully compliant solutions and execution plans.
- Proven ability to lead a major projects design team.
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Experience of working within operations teams
- Ability to plan ahead and communicate well with the team, Suppliers and customers.
- Coordinate the Detailed Design documentation with regards to ensuring that the technology design is integrated with the project delivery partners design elements. Provision of coordination requirements of the design elements between the Design Team, Project Engineers and representatives of the client.
- Coordinate documentation requirements for the design process between internal and external parties.
- Attend internal / external design review meetings and coordinate throughput of actions from design review meetings.
- Coordinate elements of the design process lifecycle in order to ensure that design output is fit for purpose in line with the project Operating Requirements (OR) and site specific operating requirements (SSOR)
- Coordination and control of resource and work load forecasting to support design requirements.
- Coordination of Information and issues relating to site issues affecting design requirements.
- Design assurance and configuration of design output.
- Ensuring completion of final design documentation including provision of Databook requirements.
- Change control of design deliverables.
- Input into internal reporting requirements.
- Cooperation with project personnel as required in order to progress project deliverables.
- Supporting internal project requirements and interdepartmental requirements - throughout the whole project life cycle from inception through to commissioning and handover to the client.
- Responsible for integration liaison with civil partners.
- Responsible for meeting project design specifications.
- Support the project team in achieving compliance with the Clients requirements and meeting the operational and business objectives of the project.
- Technical interface between Project Design Team and Project Site Managers and Project Support staff.
- Support measures to ensure compliance with the internal Quality Procedures and the Clients Quality assurance, Document control and G17 procedures
The Company are offering a very competitive basic salary plus bonus.
Southern Home Counties
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.