This is a unique opportunity to work as a key member of a super high-growth technology driven, R&D focused business at a key time in their growth.
Profile / Experience
• Seasoned Senior HR professional (5-10 years + experience).
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry qualifications (CIPD etc)
Must have previous experience of either a rapid growth or scale-up.
• Experience growing, developing and promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion
• Experience working in a technology driven organization is crucial
• Life sciences, biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical technology / R&D sector knowledge & experience would be an advantage (although not essential)
• Experience in leadership and executive coaching
• Creative approach to problem-solving
• Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to deal with a wide range of people
The role will support, and enable the activities of the various teams across the business. This includes; cultivation of team culture, employee wellness and career progression & full employee lifecycle, alongside building and maintain HR protocols across the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, and fast paced organization.
Senior level package, plus equity, bonus and benefits
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.