MANAGING DIRECTOR - DRINKS INDUSTRY
Our client is a prestige brand, of naturally sustainable bottle-water. As part of an ambitious growth plan, we are looking to recruit a UK based Managing Director.
• MBA or Degree educated or other relevant industry qualifications.
• Proven ability to lead & motivate teams
• Relevant industry experience (drinks / water industry)
• Highly developed organisational skills.
• Excellent analytical skills that can be used when making critical decisions.
• A high level of proven project management ability.
• Significant experience in the area of business development.
• Highly developed level of strategic thinking that has been proven in a business environment.
• Significant experience of working in a senior management role.
The Managing Director will be responsible for controlling and overseeing all business operations, people and ventures. The MD will be accountable for the overall success of the business.
The Managing Director is expected to be the strategist and a leader who is able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long-term goals.
Senior level salary, plus benefits package
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.