PROJECT ENGINEER - POWER GENERATION
Our client is a multi-national manufacturer of packaged equipment for the global power generation, oil & gas and petrochemical industries. They are a global business, with £100m+ T/O.
• HND / Degree or above in Engineering (Mechanical / Chemical / Process Engineering)
• High standard of analytical & technical problem-solving skills.
• Possess a good commercial acumen.
• Extremely organised with good attention to detail.
• Previous experience of working in a Project Engineer or Project Manager role is essential
• Proven ability to deliver complex engineering projects, on-time and to budget.
The role is to primarily support the co-ordination and execution of all aspects of multi-discipline engineering, quality control and material supply for £multi-million contracts which need to be completed on time and within budget.
Excellent basic salary plus benefits (pension, bonus scheme etc)
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.