MECHANICAL ENGINEER - MEDICAL DEVICES
Our client is at the cutting edge of R&D within the medical technology & devices space. They are pioneering the way with brand-new technology. You will be joining an established and rapidly expanding team as the business moves towards launching several key product ranges.
• Degree qualified or above in Mechanical Engineering (or related discipline)
• Experience within a medical diagnostic, device or Biotech / Heathtech company
• Experience of working within a Quality Management System (ISO9001/13485)
• Experience with CAD design software
• Demonstrate a passion for healthcare / medtech R&D
The Mechanical Engineer will work as part of the R&D team to deliver their objectives.
Excellent basic salary plus package (annual bonus, share options scheme, pension etc).
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.