This is a genuinely unique opportunity to work as a key member of a mission driven Startup Company, who are developing genuinely innovation solutions to plastic waste & sustainability issues. The business is well backed and financed and is an exciting time in its development
• Masters / PhD in BioChemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science
• Hands on experience with polymer and biopolymer development
• Interest in learning about new polymers and ingredients
• Strong communication skills
• Demonstrate a passion for sustainability & environmental technology R&D
The role will focus on developing the next generation of material development and aid in the delivery of pilot products.
Excellent basic salary, plus package (including equity)
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.