Sales Support Professional - Full time
Our client is looking to hire a Sales Support Professional who would like to embark on a career with a global organisation. This company is a global market leader offering attractive future prospects for the right people
• Experience within a similar support administration role.
• Experience of providing fantastic customer service to clients.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Great team player who is also comfortable to work on their own initiative.
• A natural problem solver who is used to working within a fast paced and changing environment.
• Comfortable with IT literacy and basic Microsoft packages
• Someone who wants to build a long-term career within a fantastic brand
Great benefits and a fantastic down to earth working environment
The role also has genuine career progression opportunities for the future
" To provide administration support services to the internal and external sales teams.
" Order processing and entry on the internal system (full training provided).
" Engage with the clients over the telephone when required to improve the customer experience. Handle any queries or faults that come from customers.
" First class customer service skills written and verbal.
" To be an ambassador for this market leading company.
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.