INSTALLATIONS SITE MANAGER
Global Materials Handling company
Ideally a person with relevant experience supervising and leading racking assembly teams and very on-hand as many times they need to do work as well along with assembly teams, or just themselves (snagging work that can be done by one person).
Hard-working, proactive, organized, dynamic, methodical, problem solving attitude and leadership.
· Demonstrated effective communication, analytical yet quick acting mind, attention to details, good listening
· Very strong knowledge and experience with CDM regulations and HSE for Storage Solutions.
· 5+ years proven experience supervising/managing racking assembly projects.
· A desire to continuous learning and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to
accomplish goals and work requirements.
· A Technical or Engineering background.
· Certifications: SMSTS, CSCS, IPAF, Forklift driving licence.
· Desirable: SEIRS and SEMA Racking Inspector certified.
· A proven track record in project performance.
· Travel across the UK.
· Software: Excel, Words, PowerPoint.
· Managing various sites under assembly (supervising our assembly companies)
· Assessing and training assembly companies.
· Site surveys.
· Assembly timing and projects programmes.
· Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety Executive.
· Managing all technical documentation and manuals for assembly and service.
· Racking Inspections.
· Site management.
· Completing snagging lists and special assembly assistance to ensure final handover.
· Occasionally unloading materials on site.
home based - Travel is constant but only in the UK, not abroad
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.