ROBOCTICS ENGINEER (AUTOCAD) - ROBOTICS
Leading robotcis automation company - going through a growth phase.
Qualification & Experience:
• Excellent knowledge and working experience in Robotic Systems
• Education in a relevant engineering discipline to HNC / HND qualification
• Proven skill set in Robot simulation and computer-aided drafting software (AutoCAD), 3D capabilities beneficial
• Ability to multi-task based on various project timelines
• Proven ability to proactively communicate with individuals and groups internal and external to the organisation (meetings with customer, sales, engineering, manufacturing, field service, internal leadership)
• Excellent computer skills, being proficient in Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
• A self-starter with a 'can do' flexible attitude
• Ability to works as an individual or as part of a team
• Drive and determination to succeed
The primary responsibilities of this position will include evaluation of customer needs, specifications and budget, generation of robotic cell/equipment layout drawings, costing sheets, and proposals. To develop a credible and competitive solution while managing both commercial and technical risk to the company.
We are looking for someone with the ability to create line layout drawings utilizing current CAD, 3D and modelling software for the purpose of integrating our robotic product offering into a customer's facility. In addition to development of equipment proposals and pricing he/she should have the ability to confidently present said solutions internally and externally.
Our successful applicant should possess the ability to effectively multi-task and handle a wide variety of projects and activities simultaneously. We are looking for excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to engage people at all levels within and outside of our team.
• Supports customer visits as required
• Generate information supporting the robotics product line as required
• Develop solutions concepts to assist the presentation of the robotic concept to the customer
• Identify and analyse customer needs
• Review customer bid specifications to ensure expectations will be met by our offering
• Liaise with other members of the Sales, Applications and Engineering teams to ensure we fully develop a solution that meets the customers' requirements with the input of all stakeholders
• Possess broad knowledge of options, the correct application of and impacts to overall system design and cycle time
35-55k pending experience
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.