AUTOMATION ENGINEER (PLC) - ROBOTICS
Leading robotcis automation company - going through a growth phase.
• 3+ years' experience in Robotic Systems
• Education in a relevant engineering discipline to HNC / HND qualification
• Software design & Rockwell / Siemens PLC, motion and servo control systems experience would be beneficial
• Excellent interpersonal and time management skills to deal with the response time pressures that can arise due to the nature of this industry
• Ability to convert verbal, written, and other media-based information into project documentation
• Excellent computer skills, being proficient in Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
• The ability to simultaneously organize and successfully execute multiple project responsibilities
• A self-starter with a 'can do' flexible attitude
• Ability to work as an individual or as part of a team
• Drive and determination to succeed
We are looking for an experienced Robotics / Automation Engineer from within a manufacturing environment, with a proven track record in programming and robotics. Working closely with our Mechanical and Electrical engineers to ensure that we fulfil the project requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner. While providing an Exceptional Customer Experience by achieving our Operational Excellence goals.
• Support and promote good teamwork within and outside of the department
• Robotic system layout design, perform reach studies, simulations, and calculations to confirm system feasibility
• Conduct site surveys & participate technical meetings on customer sites
• Development of Functional, Detailed and Software Design Specifications from User Requirement Specifications
• Robot, PLC (including safety) and HMI Programming - Siemens, Rockwell & others as applicable
• Produce Electrical Schematics and Bill of materials as required
• Ensure all engineering produced complies with the relevant Directives and Harmonised standards
• Carrying out both design and machinery risk assessments
• Ensure that all relevant documentation is included in the CE technical file
35-55k pending experience
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.