High-growth business, developing cutting edge technology for the life science, medical technology and healthcare industries.
• 3+ years' experience in Natural Language Processing
• High level of competency in NLP tools
• Experience with NLP tool development
• Knowledge of R, SQL, Python and other relevant languages.
• Experience with database design and construction
• Experience with data preparation
• Working proficiency with data mining, mathematics and statistical analysis
The Data Scientist (NLP) will work as part of the R&D team to deliver their objectives. In particular, the successful applicant will bring a deep understanding of natural language processing and expertise to the development and implementation of core technologies.
This is a Permanent staff position and comes with a highly attractive basic salary and package (including annual bonus, equity scheme, pension and private healthcare)
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.