SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER - DEVICES / DIAGNOSTICS
High-growth medical & healthcare business, who are looking to take a brand-new, and disruptive technology to market.
• 10+ years in a senior operation role, ideally within a clinical diagnostics or Medical Device business
• Masters, MBA or equivalent in practical experience
• Experience working with scientists in multidisciplinary teams
• Experience designing, running, overseeing and planning clinical trials in UK and/or USA
• Experience in submitting devices for FDA approval and/or CE marking
• Experience in sourcing manufacturers, negotiating supply contracts and procurement
• Experience in outsourced and international production programs
• Experience of people management and leadership within a fast growing / high growth business
The Senior Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing clinical trials, regulatory work, production and manufacturing. You will provide leadership & mentorship to your team, and work closely with the leadership team to shape the R&D strategy for the business.
Excellent basic salary plus package, including; bonus, equity, pension and private healthcare.
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.