BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Our client is at the cutting edge of R&D within the medical technology & life science space. They are pioneering the way with brand-new technology. You will be joining an established and rapidly expanding team.
The role will focus on leading the business development activities of the company within the health and life insurance market. This includes research, new business development, relationship building, developing and landing partnerships, delivery of products and services and account management.
• to research and develop new relationships with a focus in the health and life insurance market, globally
• to create and deliver commercial partnerships across different technologies
• to interact and build relationships with key stakeholders in partner businesses
• to account manage and to sustainably grow contract value
• to work with the finance department and model commercial partnerships
• to research new partnership opportunities and to maintain a comprehensive sales pipeline, constantly refreshing to qualify and identify new opportunities
• to forecast future deals
• to maintain protocols consistent with data protection laws
• to promote the reputation of the company
Excellent basic salary plus annual bonus scheme, and share option scheme.
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.