SENIOR MEDICAL WRITER
My client is a successful medical communications agency with an exceptional track record of delivering to global Partners in pharma, biotech & medical device companies.
• 3+ years' experience with demonstrable success
• Exceptional scientific and medical writing skills
• Ability to understand and process complex information
• Meticulous attention to detail to deliver quality
• Proficient use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe
• Proficient use of internet searches including PubMed
• Excellent time management to deliver on time and budget
• Experience in regulatory medical writing an advantage
• Competent and confident liaising with clients
• Able to take feedback, learn, develop, grow, and contribute
• Minimum degree requirement: Bachelor's
• Writing, editing, and developing communications documents such as manuscripts, abstracts, posters, and slide decks across a range of therapeutic areas
• Proactively contributing creative ideas, concepts or suggestions to provide added value to projects
• Liaising with clients, authors and colleagues to progress projects effectively, both remote and on-site
• Developing and continuing relationships with clients to ensure long-term partnerships and collaborations
• Working both independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
• Negotiable salary based on experience
• Company and personal performance-related bonuses
• Company pension scheme
• Opportunity for career progression and development
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.