HEAD OF OPERATIONS - AUTOMATED WAREHOUSING & LOGISTICS
Due to expansion we have an excellent opportunity for a Head of Operations to join our Team. Reporting directly into the Directors, the successful candidate will be confident, exceptionally organised and possess a very 'hands on' approach to their role within this growing business.
A key operational role to ensure sustainable business growth occurs. You will work cross-functionally with different areas of the business which are primarily field managers, installations managers, engineers, stores/manufacturing, field sales, and customers.
- A Degree or HND in engineering is essential.
- Experience in FMCG environment preferred.
- Engineering knowledge and hands on experience, ideally within an automated warehousing & logistics environment.
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel. Experience with Protean is beneficial but training will be provided.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- A track record of coaching and developing managers is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally with individuals at all levels within the organisation, suppliers and our customers.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Full time position, based in Lincolnshire but will also require the successful applicant to make site visits on occasions.
- A fantastic, friendly culture that thrives on teamwork.
- 29 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Mobile phone
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Free uniforms
- Competitive salary depending upon experience.
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.