SALES ENGINEER - CONVEYOR SYSTEMS
My client operates within the automation / intralogistics / materials handling industry. They have a worldwide presence. They have various sites in the UK, and have shown an ongoing commitment to developing their staff and boast one a low staff turnover.
• Proven sales engineer experience in the conveyor industry
• Have a mechanical or electrical engineers background
• Familiarity with AutoCAD
Experience across any of the following;
Conveyor Systems / Intralogistics / ASRS
• Grow the UK sales presence
• Design and cost conveyor layouts
• Visits to both existing and potential customer sites around the UK
• Proposal drawings to be prepared for the basis of a quotation using AutoCAD to prepare basic layouts.
• Preparation of detailed costings/quotations for each project
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.