SENIOR SALES MANAGER - INTRALOGISTICS
My client operates within the automation / intralogistics / materials handling industry. They have a worldwide presence. They have various sites in the UK, and have shown an ongoing commitment to developing their staff and boast one a low staff turnover.
To be a key team member of the Sales, Business Development and System Design team in the UK. To provide leadership and support to the Sales function with project design, data analysis and presentation materials.
• Active in Business Development, networking and sales activity
• Development of customer requirements for automation projects
• Account management
• Manage new leads
• Analysis and optimisation of logistical processes in collaboration with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
• Preparation of solution proposals, calculations and presentations
• Data analysis and strategic system development
• Customer consulting
QUALIFCATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Degree (or equivalent) in one of the following:
• mechanical engineering
• industrial engineering
• Mechanical engineering knowledge
• Competent in MS Office software
• Experience of Automated Warehouse design and/or operations would be a valuable asset
• Travel abroad is a necessity as is travel within the UK
• Time away from home will be managed accordingly
£60-70K plus car and bonus
Home Based - UK Wide
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.