SOFTWARE / ELECTRONICS ENGINEER - POWER CONTROL
We manufacture a wide range of high quality products, notably in the Power Control and Aerospace markets. We export approx. 70% of our products worldwide, and have a good reputation within our core markets.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our team, based in our Lincoln office as an Software / Electronics Engineer, as such you will report to the Product Development Manager and will be a multi-discipline project engineer, with analogue/ digital design experience as well as embedded C and FPGA Verilog programming/debugging skills.
The successful candidate needs to be a self motivated, professional team player with a proven track record electronics design.
Key Responsibilities as Software / Electronics Engineer and working knowledge of some of the following design tools will be necessary, but not limited to:
Product Design (Software)
• Keil MDK5 ARM (Cortex M 32 bit Infineon 16 bit).
• (Alternative IDE acceptable).
• Xilinx ISE.
• Microsemi Libero.
Product Design (Hardware)
• Proteus Schematic capture/PCB Layout.
• Pspice Simulation.
• Xilinx ISE.
Software / Electronics Engineer requirements are, but not limited to:
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated Electronics Engineer and will have worked in some form of Industrial Electronics environment, a power electronics background would be an advantage.
• Must have a full driving licence suitable for use in the UK.
• Being able to travel overseas as part of this role.
• Be fully proficient with MS word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
• Technical resource and support of Applications Engineering Department
• Production and maintenance of engineering documentation
• Support of legacy products.
• Design and test of new Software & circuit boards
£30 - 40k depending on experience.
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.