TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER - AUTOMATED WAREHOUSING
Mecalux is one of the leading companies in the storage systems market. It is specialized in the design, manufacturing, sale and services of metal racking, automated warehouses and other storage solutions. Mecalux is the leading storage company in Spain and ranks third in the world in its field, selling to more than 70 countries. MECALUX UK Ltd is the British subsidiary of the international MECALUX S.A. Group, a global leader in storage rack manufacturer. We are growing and are looking for a: Technical Sales Manager in Liverpool/Manchester to distribute shelving and other storage services.
• Hard-working, proactive, motivated by success, and have a desire to progress their career.
• Demonstrated effective communication, presentation, and listening skills.
• A desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
• A Technical background or Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, marketing, or equivalent education and 2-5 years sales experience.
• A background of selling into the Warehousing/Logistics Industry is desirable.
• A proven track record in improving sales performance.
• Software: CAD or similar, Excel, Words, PowerPoint.
• Generating leads with the ultimate goal of transforming them into long term satisfied customers.
• Technical advice and developing of quotes within your area.
• Customer service. Ensure last longing customer relationships.
• Handling contracts and lead communication between customers and our technical and assembly teams.
• Develop weekly and monthly sales plans with sales forecasts.
• Ensure completion of projects through coordination with Engineering, Logistics, Installation and Administrative departments.
28K-32K, commision, bonus and company car.
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.