FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
For our exceptional UK service operations, we are currently recruiting a Field Service Engineer to strengthen our team. This position has the responsibility for installing and servicing our clients high performance slicing equipment at their customers facilities.
1. An engineering trade degree or equivalent hands-on experience.
2. We are a 100% Allen Bradley systems integrator, so experience on PLC, Servo and Powerflex VFD drives is preferred but not essential, as training will be provided.
3. Good working knowledge of Windows Operating system and Embedded software systems.
4. Minimum of two years electrical, mechanical and pneumatic diagnostic experience.
5. Field Service experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication in English. A knowledge of Spanish, or willingness to learn Spanish, would be advantageous.
7. Self-motivated and assertive individual who has the ability of working on their own or as part of a small technical team.
1. You will deliver outstanding technical field service to our customers.
2. You will be responsible for the installation, commissioning, remote and site support on highly advanced electrical/PLC/Pneumatic and Servo controlled systems.
3. When not traveling to customer site, you will be "home" office based, calling on customers and supporting a 24/7 technical support operation.
4. You will travel from time to time to the United States to support the US service operation during busy periods and for training and other functions that are assigned to your role.
5. You will perform on-site equipment demonstrations in a professional manner.
6. For your initial introduction and training you will travel with our experienced field service engineers to customer sites.
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.