RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - SECTOR SPECIALIST
Wynne Consulting is a market leading headhunt search firm working with major corporates & SME's to recruit Management, Commercial & Technical professionals within High Technology Engineering & Manufacturing sectors throughout the UK & EU. We have a unique business model which helps clients to recruit the "Hidden Elite" - the 95% of people that Recruitment Agencies, CV Websites & Advertising can't get access to. As a young, dynamic organisation with an organic growth philosophy; we grow and promote our own people rather than recruiting "experience". Our business model is based on hiring dynamic, confident individuals who are committed to growing a significant career within our organisation.
Our systemised way of operating is comprehensively supported by our expert software system (developed in-house and unique to our business); which holds all of the expert knowledge and information you require to be a "mover and shaker" in your individual market sectors
The right candidate will be:
- Have an aptitude for sales
- Motivated by "Business & Commerce".
- Self Motivated
- A Team Player
- Have an ability to think on your feet
- Have a positive attitude
- Enjoys working with people
- Solutions focussed
- Able to prioritise
- Target driven
- Motivated to build a career
- Long-term outlook
- Strong work ethic
The Sector Specialist role is an exciting, varied job that is responsible for making deals in our fast-paced environment.
As a Sector Specialist - your role will involve:
- Managing your own group of market sectors; opening and closing deals to recruit for client companies.
- Telephone, face-to-face and e-mail / letter communication with clients & candidates to facilitate and close deals.
- Planning & delivering search projects to compile shortlists from which our clients recruit from.
- Planning & organisation of your own time & work.
- Management and direction of support colleagues.
- Calls to new & existing companies to help us grow.
We offer a basic salary, bonus scheme (uncapped) and a full commitment from us to grow you as an individual. Wynne Consulting's company ethos is as a family orientated company and we are outstanding in the way in which we look after our people.
Full training & mentoring will be provided in-house
Centurion House, Centurion Way, Farington, Leyland PR25 3GR
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.