UK DIGITAL PRODUCTION MANAGER - NORTHERN HOME COUNTIES
Our Client develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of their people and solutions, together with commitment to their customers, has made them a recognised leader and the most recommended supplier in their sector. They have a team of 3,300 employees supporting more than one million users worldwide from a network of local offices and through their growing ecosystem of partners.
• UK Webmaster - ownership and oversight of the Marketing departments web presence. Currently the highest traffic site in the clients worldwide domain terms
• Liaise with both the local UK marketing team and the corporate web team to ensure UK website follows brand and messaging guidelines while supporting and prioritising local UK business objectives
• Seeks out (both internally and externally) and is a catalyst for implementing best practices for a world class user experience and ROI on digital platforms
• Managing the execution of our email campaigns through the use of a global email marketing tool - Pardot - and ensuring functionality is optimised across digital platforms to exceed departmental goals.
• Identifies appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reports key metrics from campaigns
• Close liaison with local agencies for Google PPC, display, LinkedIn, programmatic and retargeting campaigns (local and worldwide).
• Supporting the local marketing team's graphic design requests which will include banner graphics for events, case studies, direct mail, images, online ads, print ads etc
• Production of the quarterly magazine
• Liaison with printers and mailing houses as required.
• Coordination of Marcom production within UK marketing team
• Pursues training and development opportunities and strives to continuously build knowledge and skills as well as proactively sharing expertise, ideas and industry best practice with colleagues.
• Proficient in CMS systems and their operation, Sitecore and Pardot in particular
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
• Proficient in the use of digital and social media tools within the marketing campaign context such as SEO / GDA / PPC / Programmatic / retargeting as well as LinkedIn and Twitter
• Clear understanding and comfort of the application, monitoring and management through web based measurements and metrics to drive performance improvements
• Comfortable with the usage and application of multimedia tools to publish documents ( such as YUDU and similar)
• Competence in graphic design principles and comfortable with design packages
• professional qualification in web design, CMS or similar is an advantage Professional qualification in marketing / marketing communications is an advantage
• Previous experience in a similar B2B role and ideally within the technology or software sectors
• Cultural awareness and experience working in international business environments
• Experience as part of a dynamic and fast paced B2B marketing team, ideally with elements of campaign ownership or responsibility
37-42k, plus benefits
Northern Home Counties
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.