DIRECTOR OF SERVICE QUALITY - SEMI-CONDUCTORS
Market leading manufacturer of equipment and systems for the global semi-conductor.
• A Degree level qualification in an Engineering/Quality discipline with an appropriate work based quality management.
Relevant previous experience:
• Over 10 years experience in a quality discipline.
• Quality Statistical knowledge and experience
• Knowledge of the Semi-conductor or related business preferred
• Experience of operating internationally is essential.
• Extensive experience of working with suppliers and customers
• Strong communication skills, organisational awareness and impact and influencing skills are a prerequisite.
To lead, provide expert advice and support Quality for each Service Region ensuring Quality policy and initiatives are complied with, to manage the quality and Engineering systems, and processes used within the service business and to encourage an environment of continuous improvement
75k basic plus package
Southern Home Counties
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.