DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER - HYDRAULICS
Manufacturer of components and systems. Separate divisions handle filtration, fluid control, electronic measuring technology and compact hydraulics.
Due to the continued growth of the Company, the company are looking for a qualified engineer (minimum HNC level or equivalent) to work in our Engineering Department.
The main focus of the role will be the design and development of hydraulic components and systems to customer specifications and to internationally recognised standards.
The successful candidate will also be required to liaise with clients and sales engineers in order to translate customer requirements into commercially viable products and solutions.
- At least 2 years mechanical design/drawing experience for production/manufacturing
- Strong 3D CAD design skills (ideally using Solidworks)
- Experience in design of hydraulic components/systems
- Good understanding of drawing office methodologies, PLM systems, etc.
- Experience in creating Bills of Materials, Engineering Change Notes, Revision control, etc.
- Experience of supervising the assembly and testing of hydraulic components and systems
- Ability to write technical reports documenting performance characteristics & user manuals
- Experience of providing technical support post-handover
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Ability to liaise with customers and sales engineers to ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Located in or willing to relocate to commuting distance of Witney, Oxfordshire
- Must hold a valid driving licence
Flexible Depending on Experience.
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.