SERVICE ENGINEER - HYDRAULICS
Manufacturer of components and systems. Separate divisions handle filtration, fluid control, electronic measuring technology and compact hydraulics.
- Mechanical engineering & fabrication experience
- Experience of site work
- Machine Shop Skills
- Practical 'hands on' experience
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Good organisation skills
- Good communication and people skills
- Highly motivated self starter
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Commitment to personal development
- Full Driving Licence
- Eligible to work in UK
The principal objective of the Service Engineer / Fitter is to assist the service department with workshop and off-site work.
1. Service and maintenance of in house hire equipment and working off-site providing service on customers' equipment.
2. Offering support in the service workshop keeping all equipment in a state of readiness and making sure tools and consumables are available.
3. Working off-site with Service Project Engineers helping with installation, commissioning, testing and servicing of equipment and systems.
4. Fabrication, assembly and test of hydraulic pipe / tube during site work. Although not essential, welding experience would be advantageous.
5. Providing support for Service Engineers and the Production department at the request of the Service manager.
6. Management may, from time to time, require you to carry out tasks in addition to your normal duties, provided these tasks are both reasonable and within your capabilities.
Flexible Depending on experience.
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.