MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER - ROBOTICS
A leading supplier of industrial robots and robot software, equipment and complete application solutions
Engineering development -
Ensures that engineering is developed with complete information and that all multidisciplinary information has been included in the engineering development. Solves problems that appear during engineering development. Drives completion of all engineering activities on the project.
- Authorization -
Authorizes engineering deliverables acting as the overall design authority (coordinating engineer) for all applicable engineering disciplines. May act as responsible engineer (design authority) for a particular engineering discipline and complete engineering assignments for that discipline.
- Execution support -
Collaborates with the project installation, commissioning and site activities clarifying potential issues or providing solutions to correct engineering errors. Provides technical support to the commissioning and start-up.
- Sales Support -
Creates proposals for engineering projects or programs through coordination of proposal drawings, bills of materials and estimated engineering hours for all engineering disciplines. Performs engineering risk analysis before submitting proposal.
- Essential -
- Mechanical Engineering (B. Eng or higher) qualification
- Experienced design engineer with 5 - 10 years of track record of successful design work and achievements
- Solid engineering design knowledge and familiar with applicable codes and standards
- Good communication skills and able to present the company in a professional manner
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Knowledge of engineering processes and drawing tools
- Desirable -
- Robotics application experience is a strong plus!
- Experience of projects involving hardware and software integration
- Commercial and results oriented focus
Great Basic plus package.
Northern Home Counties
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.