DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER - VALVES
A world leader in Valve Technology.
To work as part of the Design Engineering team, producing designs for new and existing products.
- Producing designs for new products.
- Participating in Continuous Improvement initiatives, to enhance existing products.
- Assisting the R&D department with technical analysis and interpretation of test data.
- Evaluating Customer requirements, from data provided by the Sales team.
- To ensure designs are accurate and conform to the required design codes (API 6A/API 17D, ISO 10423, ASME VIII, etc.) and Customer specifications.
- To perform Engineering calculations and clearly layout workings to allow colleagues to interpret and validate Design Data.
- Produce 3D Models, Engineering Drawings and BOMs to allow manufacture of components.
- Checking of Drawings and B.O.M.'s.
- Interface with other engineering team members, departments and Customers.
- Reviewing day-to-day queries with your colleagues in the Machine
- Shop, Assembly, Quality and After Market Departments.
- Represent the Engineering department at a variety of meetings both internally and externally at Customer sites, providing Engineering support and advice as appropriate.
- Business Travel will be required from time to time.
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.