BUYER - PUMPS
The company are basically a contract driven business and you will be required to work both individually as well as part of a small existing team in a fast changing environment.
The Buyer will have a good engineering background with a good knowledge of specification for raw material and propriety items in general use in an engineering environment with a proven record of cost reduction.
-3 Years plus experience within an engineering Purchasing / Supply Chain environment
- CIPS qualified or willingness to study.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to all levels of the business.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven negotiating skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team player
- Result driven
- MS Office
- Supporting the Supply Chain Manager with the new strategic purchasing implementation.
- Obtain competitive bids, analyse costs against budgets and lead time and negotiate / award contracts.
- Provide monthly reports to the Supply Chain Manager
- Assist in the development of supplier ratings
- Resolve invoice queries
- Create strong relationships with new and existing suppliers to develop a robust supply chain.
Please Enquire For Salary Details.
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.