SENIOR BALANCE OF PLANT ENGINEER - OIL & GAS
A well-established and highly regarded technical consultancy, They work with clients in the UK across the renewable energy, conventional power generation and waste sectors, providing design and engineering services to financial institutions, developers and owner-operators. They are seeking a senior engineer who is looking to continue to develop and expand their full potential to the benefit of both the individual and also our business.
Experience in the following areas is desirable:
- excellent knowledge of thermal cycles, plant sizing and selection, plant optimisation, de-bottlenecking and troubleshooting with an emphasis on balance of plant systems and equipment, i.e.
- water pre-treatment and waste water plants;
- demineralised water production;
- chemical dosing and sampling;
- fuel oil unloading and storage;
- natural gas pressure let-down and compressor installations;
- fire detection and protection (NFPA 850);
- air compressors;
- chillers and cooling towers and;
- packaged boilers.
- working knowledge of the applicable standards, specification, testing and commissioning of key plants;
- the undertaking of feasibility studies and design reviews;
- able to accurately read and interpret quality and manufacturing documentation and P&ID's/engineering drawings;
- the ability to chair meetings and initiate inspections;
the skills to scope and plan works, managing multiple packages at once; and
- be comfortable operating either as part of a larger multidisciplinary team or working alone.
- We are also looking for the following personal attributes and skills:
- strong and concise communication skills, both verbal and written;
- excellent people skills;
- very effective time management skills;
- a computer literate individual with Microsoft Word, Excel and - Project;
- any experience with thermal cycle or process systems software would be an advantage;
- critical skills to evaluate, explain and simplify complex technical issues;
- a full driving licence; and the ability and willingness to travel both in the UK and occasionally overseas as required;
The Company offer a market leading package including a negotiable basic salary, car allowance, pension, private medical, life assurance, company bonus scheme, laptop PC and mobile phone.
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.