ENGINEERING MANAGER - OIL & GAS - GERMANY
We answer the needs of our clients via two segments: Fuel Systems and Loading Systems. Our business incorporates TODO, one of the world's leading manufacturers of DRY-BREAK ® couplings and Adaptors. With a global network of trained technicians, agents, distributors and representatives, it is our aim to provide our customers with superior service, ensuring successful installation and long-term operation of the systems and products supplied.
- Minimum 10 years broad experience in engineering including product design and/or development.
- High knowledge of manufacturing operations project management.
- Experienced in ERP systems and CAD design software.
- Ability to interface with senior management, vendors and customers appropriately.
- Proficient in appropriate computer software necessary to successfully navigate the job (i.e. CAD/CAM, Microsoft Office, etc).
- Bachelor's in Engineering (or international equivalent). Master's degree a plus.
- Directly manages and directs engineering activities associated with LS orders and Proposals.
- Ensures that Engineering team provides information, drawings and calculations in a timely manner that meets overall client commitments. Directs Engineering activities relating to efforts from Marketing and Quality Assurance to ensure the best possible commercialization of the product.
- Manages, supports and provides direction to the Project Management Department.
- Design Evaluation: Directs and guide Engineering Teams in providing engineering expertise to customers; identify customer's technical specifications and purchase requirements. Ensures that products are designed timely and product specifications are achieved. Responsible for standardization of products in close cooperation with R&D.
- Design: Manages activities of employees engaged in ensuring all components, parts and specifications of the products comply with customer's requirements and products are maintained within appearance, functionality and reliability. Ensures design support cost effectiveness.
- Operations: Organizes plans and administers - partment systems and procedures. Approves complex customer purchase order amendments and/or additions and discusses with appropriate department on purchase order exceptions.
- Project Leadership: Provides project leadership and serves as focal point for other departments on project status or other project information. Facilitates communication across project team. Maintains effective communication with other departments.
- Budget: Responsible for resources allocation, including budget and personnel. Develops and maintains department budget, managing costs within budget levels. Oversees manpower needs to meet engineering goals and objectives.
- Reporting: Prepares company reports and correspondence, including pertinent cost-justifications, in conformance with corporate guidelines.
- Management: Develops and maintains a competent work force through recruitment, training, coaching and establishing goals and objectives.
- Education: Stays informed of new developments in the engineering field and managerial profession through contact with educational institutions, membership in engineering societies and analysis of trade and professional journals.
The company is offering an excellent package - circa €100k
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.