COSTINGS / PROPOSALS ENGINEER - OIL & GAS
Our client is a leading manufacturer of packaged process systems for the global oil & gas markets.
- chemical / mechanical engineering background (ideally degree qualified or above)
- strong commercial skills - ability to present to clients and interface throughout the project lifecycle
- oil & gas / petrochemical industry experience would be an advantage
- strong written and oral communication skills (English and additional languages would be advantageous).
- Ability to produce commercial and technical documentation
- Ability to produce P&ID drawings and use design software (AutoCAD / Solidworks etc)
- support the external sales team in producing accurate costings
- work closely with clients throughout the lifecycle of each project
- attend client meetings where needed
- producing technical and commercial documents
excellent basic salary plus package
Southern Home Counties
There are no specialist Health & Safety issues related to this role.
Permanent (unless otherwise stated in the job title above).
Please complete the red "Apply for this job now" form and upload your CV. Our system then sends an e-mail to the specific individuals at Wynne Consulting who are working on this job.
Make your friends or colleagues aware of this job if you feel it would be of interest. E-mail them a link to this web page or ask them to call us on 03707 52 00 25 quoting the Job Reference Number.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wynne Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.